Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Modern boutique with a vintage touch

Mai Ruche

I don’t want people to get the wrong idea about me, or assume they know my position on style. Just because I like the Goth look does’t mean I claim to be Goth. I put a link to a good source of Goth clothing in my last post, but I’d hate to be pigeon-holed into one particular style. I like styles that reach out in many directions like solar flares from the sun… but I hate the sun.
To demonstrate my meaning, I’m posting today about boutique owner / wardrobe stylist, Mai Ruche. I found this link at thefashiontime.com, and want to share it with you. Read into it what you will. I wouldn’t wear most of these clothes, but I can appreciate all of it for how cool it looks. The Fashion Time Magazine does a great short interview with Mai that gives great insight into her approach and her motivation.

Click here for her shop where you’ll find cute accessories and dresses. I like her shoes too.
My favorite dress is this one.

You can also read her bog to see what’s new.